Men's healing Retreat
Jan 18 - 24 2019
Lead by Frank Mondeose... and
integrative/organic nutrition chef Maja
JOIN US for 7 DAYS IN THIS AMAZING Men's RETREAT WITH THE RENOWNED
Dr. Reuven Barak
Visit Dr. Barak's Website
How to conduct yourself before and after the retreat:
Why Men's Retreat?
In our daily life we collect toxins and poisons.
Private wellness consulation
· Identification of Traditional Chinese Medicine Energetic Imbalance
·Development of personal nutritional and healing plan
· Participants will be served 4 times a day "Juice Meals" made of a variety of healthy organic green vegetables and fruits, or pure water according to their personal plan. Meals include organic juice or spring water, and if necessary- Psyllium husks or Flax seed oil, to aid in toxic elimination.
· Oil pulling therapy, a non-invasive detoxifier .
· Daily morning yoga & evening guided meditation.
· Free Time – Swim, Read, Meditate, Hike, Paint, Relax.
· Traditional Sweat Lodge ceremony.
Our Daily Program is simply a list of activities offered to support your detox. However, you will always be encouraged to do what is most appropriate for you. So if you just want to walk, read, or just stay in bed, then we will support you in that.
Space is made throughout the day for personal therapies, and nutritional consultation, booked as optional extras.
THE YOGA TEACHER
Anat Zahor is the founder of Yoga Dharma School in Israel where she teaches yoga and meditation.
Anat is a certified Iyengar yoga teacher since 1999, she studied with B. K. S. Iyengar and various senior teachers around the world, also visited the RIYMI center in Pune several times to learn from the Iyengar family.
oism and Buddhism from the early 80's. In the early 90's she joined her first S.N Goenka, Vipassana meditation retreat, and since then Buddhism has become her way of life.
Born in Venezuela, Chef Maria Laura Quintero obtained her Culinary Arts Diploma at The Institute of Culinary Education of New York and is a Certified Health Coach from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition of New York. Seven years ago Chef Maria Laura moved from New York City to the Town of Amenia in Upstate New York where she has been growing at her organic vegetable garden all kinds of wonderful vegetables and fruits to supply her private catering business.